quarta-feira, 3 de janeiro de 2007

Resolutions for 2007

Start all over again.. different, better, stronger, with other people, other places, other life. Let go of the past, look into the future. Forget about those who hurt me, remember those who want me.. And as a close friend told me, live life by the second, and just have fun. Time for me to break away... and just live. Best wishes for you all, may this new year be the year of your life. Crazy and intense, happy and wild. This is my resolution for 2007.

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly.
I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky.
Make a wish, take a chance,
Make a change, and break away.
Out of the darkness and into the sun.
But I won't forget all the ones that I love.
I'll take a risk, take a chance,
Make a change, and break away

Buildings with a hundred floors
Swinging with revolving doors
Maybe I don't know where they'll take me
Gotta keep movin on movin on
Fly away
Break away

"Breakaway", Kelly Clarkson.

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

u make too many reboots...

***