quarta-feira, 30 de março de 2011

A fazer as malas

So what happens when the heart just stops. Stops caring for anyone. The hollow in your chest dries up. And you stop believing.


So what happens when the heart gives up. But the body goes on living. The blood crawls to a slow and stops. And flows away.


Well we got no-one to meet. No love we would beseech. We only have ourselves to blame for everything. The was no answer in the dust. And I'm missing you so much. And now you're sleeping. And I'm leaving.


Empty-handed waiting, Time it will subside and we'll agree. It was a given.


Well there was no standard we could set. And the world it does regret. To have to leave you in this state of bereavement. You see I'm feeling everything. Nothing gets by.


There is a hollow in my chest. The time I won't forget. There is no comfort in the eyes. They put us always to the test. I can't prepare myself for that. But I work it out in time.


There is a love that flows between us. Ever-changing everyday. I worked myself up to a crawl. But I'm not fearing it at all. We have no reason left to stay. And that's why we're leaving. And there was no answer in the dust. And the one I feared to trust. There is a lie that drags us. Beating and pulling into disappointment.


I'm disappointed.


I'm disappointed.


I'm disappointed.


It's so late, till you're gone



The Frames - What Happens When The Heart Just Stops

Sem comentários: